Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 8 - 10 Things We Don't Know About You

Some how I will struggle through these and come up with 10 notable post worthy facts.

1.  I was once married to a demon or the daughter of the devil, whichever strikes your fancy.

2.  In high school I unknowingly drove the vehicle in a drive by.

3.  When I was born doctors told my parents I would never walk.

4.  In college I once played guitar with Chris Thile not knowing who he was.

5.  For my 21st birthday I turned down front row seats to Eric Clapton because I didn't want to go by myself.

6. In high school I was hit by a slab of blacktop from a moving car going 60mph.  It crushed part of my chest and I believe I suffered a broken rib.  I never went to the doctor or told my parents because I was partaking in questionable activities.  To this day I think they still don't know.

7. My first car was a total death trap.  The passenger wiper didn't work.  The electrical wiring was bad in it and the lights would go out at random while driving home from work at night.  The pin holding the steering wheel column to the front in once fell out and I couldn't turn the wheels. I had to keep a walmart 1 gallon ice cream bucket under the passenger side dash to catch water when it rained.

8.  The above mentioned car while in dire need of restoration saved my life in a wreck where I drove into an embankment, bounced and flipped the car onto the roof over my head.  Had I not ducked and been in an older built car I would not be here today.

9.  I'm extremely detailed oriented.  In WoW if arkinventory didn't have the "restack" and "refresh" buttons my head would probably explode.  I have to hit these each time I hearth. This spills over into my work and how I can't clean at all without cleaning completely or everything in sight.

10.  I was nearly arrested at 17 for insulting an officer that I had worked with previously at Arby's because I knew he was dishonorably discharged from the army and was fired from Arby's for "internal theft."  How did that one get through the background check?

No comments:

Post a Comment