Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 12 - A Usual Day In Your Life/Online Time

I wake up 6-6:30 and am gone by 7:00.
Drive 37 miles to work at an environmental lab
Leave at 4:30 and drive home.
Feed the cats, clean on the house a bit, get a shower.
Do some things with the wife.
Go through previous nights logs for a 2nd time.
Raid time at 8:00-11:30
Post logs and examine for what I can do better next time/where I failed.

This is a "normal" day.  That's why I try to get in anything to break the cycle on the weekends and sometimes the week.  Hopefully usually it's something that I checked for raid conflicts first (sorry guys!)  My wife and I enjoy music greatly so we frequent any concert we can.  When there is something good playing we will catch a matinee on the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. feeting the cats has got to be a messy task, I mean, with all those cats and 4 feet on each to..well..feet.

    I admire your resolve in that regard.

    ReplyDelete