Tuesday, May 3, 2011

20 Days of Blogging Challenge

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself

Not a whole lot to say here.  I live in Kentucky with my wife.  Kentucky isn't one of my most favorite states but I've lived here all my life.

I've played games of one sort or another nearly as long. My first MMO was Ultima Online.  I would go visit my friends in college and lan party at their dorms until the early hours of morning.  A year after I graduated came the wonder that was Everquest.  I played this and various other games for years until one of my friends (JM) mentioned he was enjoying playing WoW.  Never being one to enjoy the RTS games I was very hesitant to try a whole world of Warcraft.  Luckily I did take the chance because I've enjoyed every minute of it since and met many great people.

Known as many while by few. I have been called Zeal, Genth, Reios, Tristessa, Golrah, Thanatesa, and finally taking another old name from my Planetside days Grievus - Shadow Priest.

Like I said before there's not a whole lot here but I am looking forward to writing my thoughts on these topics over the next 20 days.  I also plan to flesh out the blog site more to give anyone interested in shadow priests a place to find information should they not already have what they need.  Further sections to include things such as BiS lists, macros, useful addons, and what I do for individual encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment