Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 4 - My Best WoW Memory(ies)

This is somewhat of a hard one.  I've never been part of a server first anything, I've never obtained a legendary on any toon, and I've never participated in an epic proportion limited time event unless you count the lame WoTLK and Cata ones.  So my favorite memories are somewhat random and probably special only to me.

My Warlock vs 3 Alliance in Desolace - Pre BC

I happened to be running through here I think gettin a better fishing pole or something when a pack of alliance decided to jump me.  Now it was early morning but somehow I responded quickly with a bomb to stun them (thx engineering.)  My lady went to work seducing the healer while I rolled my dots on the other two.  I was thankful I had just restocked on infernal stones because yeah, that's what they got.  Putting some distance between me and the pack I was quickly able to finish off them and the last one that my succubus had enthralled.

My warrior tanking in a dungeon crawl of Mauradon

I was with Iliana, Kyoti, and friend playing a priest I can't remember other than he often forgot he was healing.  So we were working our way up to the rock boss toppling lesser rock golems left and right.  My pseudo healer, JM (Iliana), and his wife (Kyoti) have the necessary mana so I pull.  Approximately 30 seconds in my warrior (Golrah) gets punted, clears the landing, the cliffs - 3 sets of them, and lands at the entrance quite dead.

First pvp as arms after obtaining my Lionheart Executioner

Iliana and I were guarding the Y between blacksmith and the mines in AB.  A gnome rogue sprints towards us. I charge and mortal strike.

Me: Where did he go?  Vanish?
Iliana (JM): Chris, you killed him.
Me:  Seriously?  1 shot? LOL.

Tomorrow: Favorite item(s) in game

No comments:

Post a Comment