Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 11 - Bad Habits & Flaws

I am somewhat of a neat freak at times.  Or rather I should say very obsessive about things being just the way I want them.  Very detail oriented.  This may be partly because of my career as an analytical chemist.  It's surprising if I click the "restack" option on arkinventory less than five times an hour.  I have extremely little patience for stupidity and when things I pay for don't work the way they should or at all.  I can be absent minded or forgetful often especially if my complete attention was not on the topic at the time of occurrence.

If it's not obvious from my posts I am also a poor writer as English and composition were never my thing.  People tell me I can be overly critical, joke too often, and complain but I consider these to be good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment